£40k - 45k per year + excellent overtime rates, van, fuel card
almost 2 years ago
Want to boost your CV with experience on a genuinely high profile contract? Want the opportunity to genuinely earn as much money as possible in overtime and callouts? We have an opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to work on this brand new role in London.
What’s on offer?
- An excellent salary of £40-45k
- Travel time is paid – you only have to give your first and last half an hour – so if you do end up stuck in travel you can rest assured you’re getting paid for it
- The callout rota is 1 in 10, but you can do extra callout if you want, and the rates are way above market average at £25 per day – meaning an extra £175 per week for every week you do, even if you’re not called out
- Plenty of overtime which is all paid at 1.5x or double you usual rate – and a genuine opportunity to significantly increase your earnings – some of the engineers earn way more than the contracts managers
- Van, fuel card and mobile phone which are allowed personal usage
- 23 days holiday plus your bank holidays paid
- Working on a really high profile contract which will look great on your CV
- Regular hours of Monday to Friday, 8-5
- You MUST have a full complement of Gas Tickets such as COCN1/CODNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1, TPCP1/TPCP1A etc.
- Experience of reactive and planned maintenance on commercial boilers
- A full clean driving license
- You will be required to do full criminal background checks
- You must able to easily access London as most of the work will be inside the M25
You’ll be travelling around sites in London – generally within the M25 working on a really high profile contract. You’ll be attending reactive callouts and planned maintenance jobs within high security buildings in buildings North of the river. You’ll be working as part of a supportive team, whose manager has worked on the tools himself, so you can rest assured that you’ll have the support of an ex-engineer with realistic expectations.
Interviews are being held in East London with the line manager over the next couple of weeks – if you’ve got the relevant experience then send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for consideration and to line up your interview…