£29k - 31.5k per year + Vehicle + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer?
Do you have experience working in an FM environment?
If you are looking to join a stable, successful company that offer local work, look no further!
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be responsible for carrying out service, breakdown, diagnostics and fault finding on mainly retail and commercial contracts across the East Midlands. Due to the nature of the work you will be required to carry out plumbing maintenance on occasions
They try to ensure their engineers are never more than a couple of hours away from site which means no staying away late drives home
The successful candidate will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Experience in a Commercial Gas maintenance role
- The following commercial gas certificates; COCN1 / CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A.
- The following domestic gas certificates; CCN1 / COCDN1, CENWAT1, CPA1.
- Experience working for a building services or facilities management company.
- City & Guild level 2 Plumbing qualification (or equivalent)
What’s on offer:
- £29,000-£31,500 + vehicle
- Fuel card, phone and laptop
- Any hours work over 40hrs is paid at X1.5, no cap!!
- Fortnightly paid!!
- Plenty of opportunity for training and progression
Commutable from: Derby, Nottingham and Leicester
Our client has been established over 10 years with their original focus being on air conditioning and commercial gas.
Over the last few years they have been successful in winning several Retail and Leisure contracts in the East Midlands which in turn has seen the company growing at an exponential rate!
Due to this their team is expanding at a rapid rate and they are now looking to gain another Commercial Gas Engineer to the team
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM provider then please email your CV or apply via the website today.
How to Apply
Apply with your CV (ideally in Word format if possible) stating clearly why you are suitable for this role, a full list of your certificates and qualifications, and your full work history in chronological order. Please remember to include your phone number! Any missing information may delay your application, and result in missing out on an opportunity.