almost 3 years ago
My client is a fast growing organisation that specialises in the facilities and maintenance of the commercial industry. Due to winning new contracts, growth and success, they are looking for an experienced commercial gas engineer to join their team on a contract basis!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates
- Door to door pay
- Solid 3 month contract with a potential to go permanent
- Van and fuel card provided
- Must have full commercial gas tickets
- Must have IPAF
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience working within commercial premises
- Be flexible as there’s travel and weekend work involved
Usual hours are Monday to Friday, working a 40 hour week with overtime being paid at time and a half on a Saturday, double time on a Sunday and time and a half for anything that’s worked over 40 hours per week.
As this position is nationwide throughout the UK, full accommodation (if you are staying overnight) and expenses will be provided.
What to do next?
If this sounds suitable for you, then please don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link and I will get back within 48 hours.