£34k - 35k per year + vehicle + benefits
about 2 years ago
Are you looking for a company that can provide stability and career progression?
Have you dreamed of covering a smaller patch and no working away from home?
Well lucky for you we have just that:
This established, customer focussed FM Company work on a nationwide scale with an outstanding reputation that proceeds them
They just keep going from strength to strength and due to this they are now looking to expand their team in various locations
They are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent, enabling all employees to fulfil their potential. This is reflected with the training and development opportunities provided for all employees
If you are based in either Peterborough, Northampton or Newmarket and have your commercial gas tickets then we want to speak with you
What they offer:
- Salary £34,000-£35,000 pa + pension & healthcare
- Van + fuel card
- Overtime rates of x1.5 and x2 on Sundays and out of hours
- Hours, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Stand by £75 with an extra £25 for any job you are called out to plus the hours worked
- Covering a small area which means you get home earlier
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance in either Peterborough, Newmarket or Northampton, mainly for Commercial contracts
You will also be part of a call out rota whereby you will either be the main port of call or the back up engineer
There will also be occasions where you will be assisting other team members if a job requires it or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
If you have the following qualifications we would be keen to speak with you:
- Apprentice trained
- The following commercial gas certificates; COCN1 / CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A.
- The following domestic gas certificates; CCN1 / COCDN1, CENWAT1, CPA1.
- Knowledge of commercial heating and water systems
- Previous experience working in an FM environment
- Full UK Drivers licence.
In order to be considered for this role you must also be capable of carrying out general fabric work within an FM or Building Services environment
You will also have a good understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Due to the nature of this role, a flexible approach to work is also essential
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org