£35,000 - 39,740 per year + vehicle + benefits
over 2 years ago
We are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer who is based in the Cambridgeshire area
If you want to join a company that invests in their engineers and will fully support your career development then read on:
A highly reputable and renowned maintenance company who have been operating for over 70 years are now looking for a commercial gas engineer to join their team as a result of organic growth
You’ll be travelling between sites in the Cambridgeshire area attending PPM’s and reactive calls on various commercial sites which include offices, educational establishments, hospitals and industrial sites- NO domestic or retail.
Travel time is paid after your first and last hour.
You will ideally be an apprentice trained Commercial Gas with demonstrable experience of working in a maintenance capacity on commercial sites
Full driving license with maximum 3 points and ability to travel around the Cambridgeshire area, sometimes further afield
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £39,780k
- Travel time paid after first and last hour as well as overtime which is paid at 1.5x/x2 your usual rate, so plenty of opportunity to increase your earnings
- Van, fuel card, uniform, PPE and specialist tools supplies
- Private healthcare on successful completion of probation
- Callout rota is no more frequent than 1 in 6 (£100 stand by payment)
- Extra days holiday for your Birthday!
This is an immediate requirement as a result of growth within the business and as such the company can accommodate a new team member at short notice. You will be required to go through telephone interview followed by face to face interview before being offered a position-send your details as soon as possible with full details of your career history and qualifications, and I will get in touch to discuss the position further.