£32k - 40k per year + vehicle + benefits
over 2 years ago
Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you looking to work for a company who have an excellent track record of developing and internally promoting engineers? Do you want to work for a company who has big ambitions and is looking to increase their turnover by £10 million in the next years? We are working for a fantastic mechanical maintenance company who are actively looking to recruit experienced Commercial Gas Engineers.
You’ll be covering a local patch, attending a variety of clients from different sectors including hotels, restaurants, industrial sites etc. The majority of the role will be maintenance of commercial boilers and plant rooms. You’ll split your time roughly 50/50 between reactive maintenance and PPMs.
- Demonstrable experience of maintenance on a variety of commercial boilers, forced draft burners, gas pipework and burners etc.
- A full complement off commercial gas tickets including COCN1/CODNCO1 as well as CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1, TPCP1/TPCP1A etc.
- Full clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £42,000 per annum
- Van, fuel card, company uniform and contributions towards your hand tools
- Huge opportunities for progression – current managers within this company started off as engineers
- A company that’s committed to keeping their workforce happy which means help to move your career forward ad develop in a way that’s best suited to your own career ambitions
These are urgent requirements, so can be turned around quickly. Send your CV today and if you have the relevant experience I will call you to discuss the role in more detail, with a view to booking in a telephone interview with the client.