£13 - 16 per hour
8 days ago
Immediate start ? Exciting opportunity ? Varied multi skilled role ? If these are key points you are looking for in your next role why hang around ? I am currently recruiting for a range of roles for an established maintenance company to work out of their Newmarket office.These roles will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with contractual agreements.
If you are a Gas engineer looking for an immediate start mobile role don't hesitate !
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £16ph PAYE or £20ph self employed
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- The opportunity to work on a prestigious , interesting , exciting site
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- Van provided with fuel card and parking expenses
- Attractive working hours of 8-5 with travel time paid after first 30 minutes
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
A commercial and domestic Gas Engineer is required to work with a team of mobile engineers on planned and reactive maintenance on various educational, retail and commercial sites in the East Anglia / East Midlands area. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in the maintenance industry across Gas & Oil installations. The individual must be able to work under their own initiative and must have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required.
- COCN1 or CODNCO1 (Core Commercial Gas)
- CDGA1 (Commercial Direct Fired Gas Heating Appliances
- CIGA1 (Commercial Indirect Fired Gas Heating Appliances)
- CORT1 (Commercial Overhead Radiant Plaque and Tube Heaters)
- ICPN1 (First Fix of Commercial Pipe Work up to 75mbar and 150mbar)
- TPCP1A (Testing and Purging Commercial Gas Installations (MOP to 40mbar)
- CCN1 or COCDN1 (Core Domestic Gas)
- CENWAT1 (Domestic Central Heating/Water Heaters)
- CPA1 (Flue Gas Analyser
- OFTEC 101 (Oil boiler servicing)
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
- Good fault diagnostic skills
- Good organising skills
- Proven track record/work history of domestic and commercial gas servicing and breakdown repair
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- Customer Focussed
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours when required.
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have the experience or certificates required you will not be successful. This is an immediate start so don't hesitate!