£30k - 32k per year + + expenses
about 2 months ago
If you are a Clerk of Works looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a customer focussed social housing organisation in Nottingham then please read further about this new fixed term contract role and apply today with your CV.
What’s in it for you?
- 12 Month Fixed term contract
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £32,000 plus expenses
- 36 days holiday
- Healthcare plus leading pension
- Monday – Friday role 37.5 hours
- Opportunity to join a leading customer-centric housing association
- Carry out supervision of works across social housing contracts in Nottinghamshire.
- Monitor the quality and performance of appointed sub-contractors.
- Update and maintain project database.
- Monitor and update KPIs & SLAs against the programme of works.
- Qualification in building or related subject
- Supervisory experience of sub-contractors across social housing projects
- Experience of maintenance and upgrade projects
- Full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Beeston, Ilkeston and Grantham.
If this opportunity sounds like your next role then please apply asap with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link. Interviews will be held week commencing 15th February.