£9.69 - 9.69 per hour
20 days ago
Are you an experienced cleaning supervisor experienced in managing a busy site, based in Cheshire? If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Industry specific training programmes to further develop your career.
- An opportunity to run a high profile cleaning contract for a leading global company
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Mixture of working hours
- Immediate start
My client is a highly respected cleaning contractor that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the UK. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture. We have been working with this company for many years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work for , the managers are incredibly friendly , welcoming and go above and beyond for their clients and their staff.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of a high profile cleaning contract ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained. This site is open to members of the public and is very demanding but very rewarding you will be managing a team of around 20. The role is working on a rota basis of 6am - 230pm or 1230pm - 8pm and there is weekend work involved
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across a large site
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
- Experience of managing cleaning sites & contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Experience of motivating, managing and leading cleaning teams in excess of 20
- You will have excellent staff and leadership skills and be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to work for a leading cleaning contractor with a blue chip client then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . This is a temp to perm opportunity.