£10 per hour
2 months ago
Are you a Cleaning Supervisor or Team Leader who wants to work for one of the best locations within Stoke-On-Trent?
Could your skills be better utilised than where you are at the moment?
What we are looking for:
- An individual with supervisory experience who is happy to lead by example
- The ability to manage a team of up to 15 individuals
- The ability to perform daily paper work involved in the role whilst performing audits
As a cleaning team leader you will demonstrate a hands on approach for the management of the cleaning operation within a large fast paced shopping centre. You will have a team of cleaning operatives to motivate, train and develop to ensure specification is kept to a high standard.
How can you use your skills to contribute to this business?
- Motivating, training and developing a small team of cleaning operatives
- To focus your team on delivering world class customer service at all times.
- Organise multi shift rotas to ensure fully staffed at all times
- To ensure work is carried out to high specification and in line with Health & Safety practices.
- Stock management.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a first class environment which is heavily investing in both its facilities and people then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website today.