£11.50 - 11.50 per hour
7 months ago
If you are an experience cleaning supervisor available for a part time temp role with a view to a perm job in 2022? Read on.
You will be working as a cleaning supervisor with a well established cleaning company on an educational site in Kensal Town. Training and ongoing support is included for you and you’ll love being a part of this fantastic team. We have already successfully placed a few candidates with this company in the last 9 months and they are a very valued member of the team. Due promotion within the team they are looking for a new supervisor to cover this site. An enhanced DBS is required due to the nature of the site
Location , Shifts , Pay :
- Kensal Town
- 4pm-7pm Monday - Friday
- Immediate start role with a temp to perm opportunity
On top of this the management team are extremely warm , welcoming and friendly and they genuinely treat their staff very well and go above and beyond to look after them.
We have had a number of candidates start working for this company and they are really enjoying it and said it’s a great place to work!
That could be you. Apply today via the link or send your CV to email@example.com
The company is a highly respected cleaning contractor that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the UK. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture. We have been working with this company for many years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work for , the managers are incredibly friendly , welcoming and go above and beyond for their clients and their staff.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Experience of motivating, managing and leading cleaning teams in excess of 30
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS
If you would like to work for a leading cleaning contractor then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . This is a temp to perm opportunity and they are looking to interview next week!