£26k - 28k per year
19 days ago
Permanent opportunity for a Cleaning Account Manager - Chester- Up to £28,000
Are you a Cleaning Account Manager with experience of successfully managing multi-site cleaning contracts? If so, please read more about this exciting new role for a Cleaning Account Manager with an award-winning organisation and apply today with your CV.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum.
- Company car plus fuel card.
- Working for an expanding company that is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development
- A varied and established client portfolio to work with.
Due to an expanding client base and contract renewals this exciting new opportunity for a Cleaning Account Manager has become available. This role will see you managing a mixed portfolio of clients covering specialist cleaning services across a range of different contracts across the North West.
- This is an exciting role which will see you mobilising a brand-new contract one day and then meeting with an existing client to review performance the next. This role covers the North West.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients covering industrial, transportation, government and retail properties. You will have responsibility for Cleaning Supervisors however your role will be focussing on operational delivery and client satisfaction.
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of your accounts including work allocation, rotas, KPIs, budgets, stock and recruitment.
- You will lead a team of cleaning supervisors and cleaners across 30-40 accounts in your area
- Experienced in managing multiple cleaning contracts in excess of 20+ accounts
- Well-versed in mobilising new contracts.
- Exceptional levels of customer service.
- Innovative mindset - always looking for better ways of working and improving processes
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full UK Driving licence
Chester, North West
Finally, if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position, please apply directly to me. Interviews will be 2 stage and taking place over the next 2 weeks.