Welwyn Garden City
£9.34 - 9.34 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a part time cleaner with a current DBS for a distribution site in Welwyn Garden City starting this week
The hours are :
Saturday and Sunday 10am - 6pm
There is likely to be extra days available on a week by week basis.
Due to the nature of the site you MUST have a DBS , please don't apply unless you have one as they cant consider candidates without
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
- Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- Knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques preferable.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
If you are immediately available for work and live in Welwyn Garden City and have the relevant experience and skill set then send your CV and apply via the link.