£8.72 - 8.72 per hour
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to carry out the delivery of office, cleaning and waste. This position is starting from as soon as tomorrow - Tuesday 6th October and will be for 2 weeks initially with a chance of an extension.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
The role is in Sheffield City Centre so easily accessible via public transport.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and empty waste bins.
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
- Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
- Move equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or office re-arranging.
If you are available for work immediately then send your CV via the link or to firstname.lastname@example.org