£8.72 - 8.72 per hour
7 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to carry out the delivery of office, cleaning and waste. This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes. The post holder will be hard-working and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times.
This position is working Monday - Friday 3pm - 9pm, the position is starting on Friday 9th October and will be for 3-4 weeks initially
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and empty waste bins.
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
- Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
- Move equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or office re-arranging
This role is starting from Friday so apply via the link today!