£10.81 - 10.81 per hour + includes a temporary bonus
11 months ago
Saturday 28th March
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our global client who has the contract for a well-known online shopping company They are looking for cleaners on a contract basis to cover sickness with the potential of longer term positions. Due to the current situation the company has put in a £2per hour increase and you will be classed as a key worker!
This role is turning around very quickly they are looking to get people inducted on Friday 27th March and start your first shift from Saturday meaning you will receive your first pay check on Friday 3rd April!
They are looking for cleaners 2 on each shift pattern as follows :
- Nights 7pm to 7am 4 on, 4 off
- Days 7.30am to 6.30pm 4 on 4 off
So not matter what your situation there are hours suitable for you! These are set shifts so please make sure if you apply you are able to do one or the other
Due to the nature of the site you MUST have a DBS , please dont apply unless you have one as they cant consider candidates without
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
- Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- Knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques preferable.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
If you are immediately available for work and live in Erdinton and have the relevant experience and skill set then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.