£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our global client who has the contract for a well-known aircraft company
They are looking for cleaners on a contract basis to cover holiday with the potential of longer term positions.
They are looking for a cleaner to work evenings from 5pm - 8pm this will be weekdays Monday to Friday. This role is easily accessible by public transport.
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
- Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- Knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques preferable.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
If you are immediately available for work and live in Camberley and have the relevant experience and skill set then send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link.