£9.56 - 10.56 per hour
16 days ago
Saturday 28th March
Amazing opportunity to join one of the best employers in Derbyshire!
If you have done cleaning work before, or are interested in training to be a cleaner, we have the job for you! No experience is necessary, and you can start straight away - all you need is some safety boots or shoes.
The role involves working in a large warehouse near East Midlands Airport, completing various cleaning tasks including mopping and sweeping the general warehouse area, moving bins of plastic and cardboard waste to the loading area, cleaning and disinfecting the canteen and toilet areas, and general touch point cleaning to help with Covid safety.
You will be part of a fantastic , warm friendly team of people who will give you brilliant training followed by ongoing on the job support where needed. There are plenty of parkign spaces as well as regular publoc transport that takes you to site.
We are looking for people to start next week for a 3-4 month period with the potential of a permanent opportunity at the end. The site is located in the large business / industrial park near East Midlands Airport / Derbyshire, and shift patterns are as follows:
7am - 7pm Day Shift - £9.56ph
7pm to 7am Night Shift - £10.56ph
You'll be working on a rota, working four on four off but there may be some flexibility
There are loads of benefits:
- It’s a very social place with lots of employee interaction
- Subsidised food and free drinks available in the canteens
- Bonuses to be gained throughout the year (particularly if you work extra shifts during the Christmas peak)
- Free parking on site for cars, motorbikes and pushbike storage
- Potential for long term career progression - many of our temporary workers have already progressed to supervisor and management level positions
- After 10 weeks the job has the potential to become permanent!
You will need to pass a basic criminal records check to work here but if you have not done this before, we can help with this.