£30k - 38k per year + LOADS of Overtime, travel paid, van, fuel card
about 2 years ago
Chiller Engineer – Inside M25
Are you tired of working as part of a corporate machine? Want to be recognised for the hard work you do, by senior management and feel like a valued member of your team instead of a payroll number? I’m looking for an experienced Chiller Engineer for a well established and respected company who is seeing consistent growth due to their great reputation and excellent client retention skills. There’s a great atmosphere in the office, staff are genuinely looked after and encouraged to enjoy the social aspect of work with frequent team bonding nights out.
You’ll be visiting various client sites, doing a mixture of repairs, maintenance and service calls, in a real assortment of clients including hotels, hospitals, schools and commercial office blocks as well as some genuinely prestigious sites you’ll be proud of working on – These include The Shard, the Gherkin, the Cheesegrater etc. Most of the client locations are centrally based stretching up to North London and some of the North Home Counties, so you get the benefit of being in the hustle and bustle of the city, and also having the opportunity to escape as well!
- You’ll need to have demonstrable experience working with large chillers in commercial environment – as a minimum this will include Screw/Scroll compressors; and if you have any experience with centrifugal/Turbocor chillers that would be a huge benefit.
- You’ll need the be familiar with brands such as Daiken, Airdale Carrier, York…
- as well as some experience of VRVs and VRFs. As a mwill have done your apprenticeship in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, and will have your F-Gas certificate.
- You’ll be proactive in your approach, you’ll be a natural problems solver with the ability to find quick solutions to problems in the least disruptive way possible.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £42,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Company van (VW Transport/Caddy) and Fuel card, with a company float to pay for parking/congestion charges etc.
- A generous holiday allowance over and above statutory – you’ll benefit from a whole extra week than the norm with 33 days per annum (including Bank hols)
- Attendance bonus of up to £1500 and a performance bonus of up to £1000
- Call out rota 1 in 18!! You’’ get £75 for being on standby for the week, with an extra £50 per call out, and a minimum of 5 hours paid for each call out on time and a half – watch the money roll in!
On top of this, you’ll be working for a great company who have a personality! You won’t be a number on a payroll, you’ll be part of a friendly and cohesive team, where what YOU think matters. You’ll get the opportunity to skill yourself up, taking advantage of manufacturer specific training courses, and opportunities to progress within the company which is rewarded on merit – you can get out as much as you want, according to what you put in!
If this sounds like the kind of place that you could progress your career to the next step, then please apply today with your CV including details of relevant experience and qualifications, and I’ll get in touch to tell you more about this great opportunity.