£34k - 38k per year + vehicle + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Do you dream of finding a role that lowers your call outs?
Would you love to find work closer to home rather than constantly working away?
The vacancy we have offers this and more:
This highly reputable company are looking for an experienced Chiller Engineer to join their team in Cambridge. The role will see you carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to various chillers and some VRV’s around Cambridgeshire.
What the company have on offer:
- A Salary of up to £38,000 + Van + fuel card
- Door to door travel
- Call out of only 1-10!
- Holidays start at 25 days + stats and increase year on year (max of 30)
- High end commercial contracts so there will be no dirty work
- Long term career prospects
- A genuinely great company to work for, there low turnover of staff is evident of their
The list goes on and I will happy to tell you more once we come to having a chat about the role
What the company needs from you:
Fully trained air conditioning engineer with good working knowledge of chillers are encouraged to apply for this role (if you’re based in or near Cambridge that is!)
You will be working with chilled water day in day out on various chiller makes in various conditions so it is imperative you know your way around chillers as you will be the go to engineer
They also require the following qualifications and knowledge:
- Refrigerant handling qualification (C&G 2079)
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning qualification
- A time served apprenticeship (desirable)
- Full UK driving License
- Experienced in diagnosis and repairs of systems malfunctions
- Service Maintenance
- Commissioning experience
- Excellent chilled water experience
This is a specialist Air Conditioning company who are well respected within the industry. They have been at the forefront of their game for the last 50 + years and continue to expand the business through reputation and expert knowledge
They are customer and employee focused which is a large contribution to their success
We want to hear from you if you have the chiller experience required and live in Cambridgeshire. If can either send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly to this advert I will be in touch