£22,000 - 22,750 per year
about 1 month ago
New permanent opportunity - Security CCTV Controller - Stoke-On-Trent - Start ASAP
Are you a CCTV Controller who wants to work for one of the best locations within Stoke-On-Trent? If so, please read about this great opportunity with a leading FM service provider and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £22,750
- 28 days holiday
- SIA licence renewals and other training paid for
- Opportunity to work for a Global FM service provider
- City Centre location – ideal for all transport links
This role will see you working 10 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off, 4 on 2 off basis, including weekdays and weekends - 6am - 4pm and 2pm - 12 Midnight
- Working in a frontline CCTV role with customers and internal stakeholders
- Manage all control room procedures
- Support and provide guidance to other site-based staff.
- Continuous management and monitoring of CCTV and associated security equipment.
- Management of on site radio systems.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal procedures, site processes and external bodies including enforcement agencies are met
- Should hold a current SIA CCTV licence,
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in delivering security solutions to an internal client base and have experience in a high standard of customer service.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a first-class environment which is heavily investing in both its facilities and people, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website today.