£9.50 - 9.50 per hour
about 2 months ago
If you have done catering , retail or hospitality work before,we have the job for you! Previous experience is desired but full training will be given and you can start straight away - all you need is some safety boots or shoes.
The role involves working in a large military base in Alnwick serving food and beverages to customers on site as well as other tasks such as :
- Perform basic cold food preparation and made to order services
- Take payment and keep financial records as required
- Empty cash vending machines or cashless loaders
- Restock goods and ensure appropriate displays of merchandise
- Clean back of house areas, crockery and cutlery using equipment when trained to do so
- Clean and tidy counter, light equipment/vending machines preparation and public areas
- Report to line manager any feedback, complaints, suggestions, stock needs, breakages, faults or hazards identified during the course of the work
- Perform daily paper/computer work she/he is assigned
- Keeps diligent records as required
- Follows food hygiene and safety procedures in line with health and safety requirements
- Undertake relevant training as required
We are looking for people to start now on a temp to perm basis
Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm or 12pm - 7pm as required
There are loads of benefits:
- It’s a very social place with lots of employee interaction
- Subsidised food and free drinks available in the canteens
- Job security as this site will never close
- Opportunity to work on an exciting site
- Potential for long term career progression - many of our temporary workers have already progressed to supervisor and management level positions
- After 12 weeks the job has the potential to become permanent!
You will need to pass a basic criminal records check to work here but if you have not done this before, we can help with this.
So don’t delay, apply today!
This role is due to start as soon as possible so please do not delay if you are interested as these jobs will be snapped up quickly!!