£18.5k - 20.5k per year + 26 days holiday, excellent pension, life assurance, Van + fuel card
over 2 years ago
Are you an experienced caretaker looking to work for an organisation at the forefront of their field? Do you possess a city and guilds qualification in a trade, and the ability to turn your hand to general maintenance tasks? We are working with one of our very prestigious Social Housing clients to find Caretakers for a mobile position covering various sites in and around Slough, maintaining any common areas in their blocks and estates.
You’ll be working at various sites across your patch, which is allocated according to the neighbourhood you live in so your work is always nearby. As part of this you will be looking after communal areas of social housing blocks, including the grounds and interior, covering small repairs and general cleaning duties.
What you’ll need?
- Experience in a similar role, ideally with a City & Guilds qualification or DIY and gardening experience
- You will have a full driving license so you can easily access all sites – this is a mobile position which comes with a van
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Van and fuel card
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent pension and life assurance scheme
This role is being actively recruited now, with a closing date of 30th July, and interviews scheduled for the 9th August. Please forward your CV with a full career history and any relevant experience to Laurab@thornbaker,co.uk, and I will get in touch to find out more about you and advance your application.