£28k - 31k per year + vehicle
about 1 month ago
Are you a Capital Works Supervisor looking for a permanent opportunity working for a leading Social Housing organisation? If you based in Chesterfield/Sheffield and looking to join a people-centric organisation then please read more about this great role and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £28,000 - £31,000
- 33 days holiday
- Flexible hours of work
- Training and development opportunities
You will be responsible for the supervision of capital works programmes undertaken by sub-contractors. You will ensure adherence to delivery programmes, compliance with specifications, statutory regulations, Health and Safety management, quality, contract performance and the provision of excellent customer service at all times.
- Excellent knowledge of the building maintenance industry including relevant experience in the inspection of domestic property and the remedy of maintenance problems.
- HNC qualified in building related qualification
- Excellent communicator with the ability to deal with a wide-range of stakeholders
- Current knowledge and understanding of CDM regs
- Experienced in managing contracts – identifying and rectifying faults and issues.
This role is being actively recruited for now, and interviews will be taking place next week. Please submit your CV today with full details of career history and relevant information for immediate consideration and an opportunity to meet face to face with the client.