£8.72 - 8.72 per hour
4 months ago
We are currently looking for an experienced business administrator for a temporary (possibly temp to perm) role for a council contract within their social care department. They are looking for someone to start from Monday 8th March with a view to interview next week
The role is just outside of Nottingham City Centre with great transport links and free parking on site if needed.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience working in a data input environment. Attention to detail and an ability to work with minimal supervision is essential.
The role demands a high level of competency and knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office 2013 Word/Excel, Skype for Business and Adobe Pro to a proficient level is essential.
Working hours will be from home Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
- Work to defined business standards and processes to perform routine clerical tasks including taking and making telephone calls, checking and verifying information, typing and photocopying; with due regard to confidentiality and safeguarding.
- To provide advice and guidance to customers, business partners and others on business processes and operational service issues.
- Create, manage and manipulate information whether relating to finance, staffing information, customers or any other service requirement or eligibility criteria, this will include producing bespoke and complex reports.
- Develop basic systems and processes to meet operational needs and to ensure the high quality of information held.
- To undertake a range of financial management processes, including processing orders, resolving issues, budget monitoring, reconciling accounts and handling cash.
- Responsible for the organisation of meetings and events including booking venues, issuing invitations and papers and taking minutes.
- Undertake reception duties, meet and greet visitors, provide direction and give advice and guidance to basic enquiries.
- Experience of providing business support in a busy environment. Experience of data input and data management ensuring accuracy and where appropriate confidentiality.
- Significant experience and competence using IT and common business support packages including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Experience of note and minute taking. Experience of providing information to the public or customers using good communication skills.
- Experience of using defined business processes and giving guidance on them to colleagues.
This role is starting from Monday 8th of March with an interview process so if you have experience within a business admin role then apply via the link