£28k - 33k per year + car, pension and healthcare
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with sound knowledge of the facilities sector with a strong commercial understanding?
Do you have experience working in the cleaning and waste management industry ideally with knowledge of high level, abseil and commercial window cleaning plus drainage services?
If you tick all the above boxes then I have the role for you. Please read on…
You will be working for a fast growing, forward thinking and hardworking company that hold family values at its core. Based in the Wirral they are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to enhance their current successful team and continue to build the business and portfolio
As a Business Development Manager you will be expected to:
- Build, manage and retain new client relationships that are profitable by influencing and negotiating with sector senior managers
- Managing Key Accounts to ensure they are maximised
If you have:
- Excellent networking, relationship building, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Dedication and the ability to self-motivate to achieve agreed targets
Then please apply. You will be rewarded with:
A fantastic salary of up to £33,000 per annum plus on commission
A company car with business mileage paid
Pension Scheme with a 5% employer contribution
Electronics to help you excel in the role
This excellent, exciting opportunity is rare and as such will not last long so please apply without delay. Please ensure you apply with your most recent CV that explains how you meet the demands of this role and what you have achieved so far.