£35k - 40k per year + commission & bonus
28 days ago
Have you got experience selling contract cleaning or soft service contracts?
Are you interested in further developing a portfolio for an expanding contract cleaning company?
Do you live in close to or surrounding the M25 corridor?
If so please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am excited to be recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager to play a key role in the further expansion if this companies portfolio.
The company are well established and are part of a larger group that operate UK wide. They are growing year on year leaving you with the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
You will be responsible for the development of the M25 corridor, expanding the network and portfolio to increase profitabilty and growth specifically within retail and pharmaceutical sectors.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Working for a company that is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development.
- An attractive commission structure.
- Company car including fuel card, phone, lap top.
The key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager include;
- Identify, qualify and win new cleaning services, tenders and contracts.
- Provide site visits, cold calling and B2B interface
- Provide excellent knowledge of services to potential clients.
- Provide experience and knowledge within the cleaning or facilities management industry.
Key Skills and Experience:
Candidates must have;
- Experience and evidence of winning new business within the contract cleaning or soft service industry.
- Proven success or experience of bidding or winning contract within the retail or pharmaceutical sectors.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- A full UK driving licence.
Commutable from Slough, Woking, Leatherhead, Watford and surrounding areas.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me. You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email email@example.com with the subject as Business Development - M25 I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.