£30k - 50k per year
19 days ago
Permanent opportunity for a Business Development Manager - Manchester - £30,000 + OTE £50,000+
Are you a Business Development Manager with experience of formulating and winning bids/contracts within the cleaning and soft services sector? If so, please read more about this new permanent role for a BDM with an award-winning organisation and apply today with your CV.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
- OTE £50,000+
- Company car plus fuel card.
- Working for an expanding company that is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development
- A varied and established client portfolio to work with.
- Leads provided
This role will see you managing the sales process from the first call through to mobilisation of the contract.
- This is an exciting role which will see you join an award-winning business at a time of growth and expansion.
- Identifying opportunities and progressing leads
- You will write and tender for commercial cleaning contracts
- You will meet and network with prospective clients across the North West and surrounding areas.
- Strong communicator who is happy to sell to a wide variety of stakeholders up to and including board level.
- Solutions focussed and driven by achieving targets.
- Experienced in tendering and winning clients in the Facilities Management sector - preferably soft services.
- Happy to generate new business as well as manage existing accounts and enhance current relationships.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full UK Driving licence
Commutable from Manchester
Finally, if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position, please apply directly to me. Interviews will be 2 stage and taking place over the next 2 weeks.