£30k - 35k per year
0844 406 0086
about 2 years ago
This opportunity is with one of the most innovative FM companies in the UK. They are currently looking for an experienced Business Coordinator to join their team. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast paced and dynamic team where you are able to work a mixture from home and the Central London office then please read further.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of between £30,000 - £35,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- 23 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Travel expenses
- Remote working opportunity
If you are looking for a career in which you can make a real difference to your company, this career move could be the one for you. This is an extremely important role that is vital to the smooth running of this company, so great organisation skills are essential. You will need to be reliable, with a strong sense of customer focus, and work well in a busy demanding environment.
You will be responsible for liaising with colleagues at all levels in the business and you will work very closely with the Senior Management Team across a wide range of tasks.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of coordinating a wide range of business activities in a corporate business setting
- Experience of collating data and formulating management reports from that data
- Computer literate, with extensive experience in Microsoft office applications
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Extremely focused and self-motivated
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of remote working
- Access to a vehicle or good transport links in to Central London.
Knowledge of facilities management/engineering terminology and processes would be highly advantageous.
If you think this sounds like you and you are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please forward your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk or apply via the link asap