£200 - 250 per day + Mileage expenses
0844 406 0086
about 1 year ago
April 3rd 2020
We have a temporary contract with an April 3rd start available for an experienced Building Surveyor in the North West. If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider as a Building Surveyor then please read further about this new opportunity and send me your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Day rate of up to £250 – Self-employed rate (Please call to discuss PAYE option)
- Mileage expenses @ £0.45p per mile
- Minimum of 2 weeks work with a rolling weekly contract to follow
- Opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider
Location Liverpool with occasional travel required to Manchester.
As a building surveyor you will work in a team across the Liverpool region covering up to 10 public sector estates. You will be responsible for undertaking condition surveys and assessments across the region to provide the client with a comprehensive and well documented condition report. You will measure a variety of building fabric assets including brickwork, windows, soffits, fascias, guttering etc
As the Building Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Documenting existing assets on the register
- Documenting new assets on the register
- Condition rating the asset
- Providing comments and measurements for building fabric internally and externally
Key Skills & Experience:
You should have;
- Building Surveying experience – Must be non-residential – preferably within the public sector
- Experience of compiling an asset register using PDA/Tablet
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Use of own vehicle
A Global FM service provider who work throughout the UK with a variety of private and public sector clients. They provide a professional and thorough service to their clients with high levels of customer service at all times.
This role is commutable from Liverpool with occasional travel to Manchester.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your CV (ideally in Word format if possible) - stating clearly why you are suitable for this role, a full list of your certificates and qualifications, and your full work history in chronological order. Please remember to include your phone number. Any missing information may delay your application, and result in missing out on an opportunity.