£34k - 35k per year
0844 406 0086
8 months ago
Are you a Building Services or M&E Supervisor with experience of managing Multi Skilled Engineers across a single estate in the FM/Building Services sector? If you are interested in joining a highly respected leading FM service provider on one of their most prestigious contracts then please read about this great new permanent opportunity and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to start permanent employment ASAP
- Salary of circa £35,000 per annum
- 25 days + bank holiday per annum
- No call out
- Working for a highly respected FM service provider company on a large static contract
You’ll be working across a large and interesting contract in Oxfordshire across multiple buildings on a single site estate. You will have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated hard services facilities professionals covering electrical, mechanical and HVAC maintenance. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times. The role will be split between management and hands on duties.
You will be responsible for managing the maintenance works across both reactive and PPM works. You will be working on a critical estate maintaining a wide variety of building services including but not limited to: Electrical installations, Chillers, HVAC systems, BMS, and process water systems.
What you’ll need:
- An Electrical engineering qualification – Preferably a C&G apprenticeship
- 18th Edition
- Previous experience of supervising multi skilled hard services engineers – preferably with teams in excess of 5.
- You’ll also have experience of managing both planned and reactive maintenance schedules.
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full DBS vetting due to the nature of the estate that you will be covering.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work on an interesting and with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 2nd March 2020