£33k - 36k per year
almost 2 years ago
We are working with an award winning and forward thinking Maintenance Company who work with some of the most recognisable brands and buildings within the FM industry. They are looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer to work in an historic, landmark building in the heart of the city within close walking distance of Liverpool Street and Bank stations.
You’ll be based in the skyscraper on a permanent basis, doing electrical maintenance as part of a team which consists of another electrical engineer and a mechanical shift leader. This is a commercial site which is home to various tenants – you’ll be working in the landlord and plant areas, doing mostly PPMs (65% of the time) with the rest of the time working on reactive maintenance. This is working on a continental day shift, so you’ll do 7am – 7pm, benefiting from working the same amount of days on as you have off!
- You will need to be an experienced building services engineer with an Electrical bias
- You’ll need to be Electrically qualified to a minimum of level 3 as well as holding 17th edition - if you have 18th edition, even better but this is not essential
- Ideally you’ll be an experienced Low Voltage Approved Person (LVAP), but this is not essential
- You’ll be highly motivated and happy doing PPMS
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £35-36k
- There is a call out rota involved in which you will be able to pick up overtime and boost your earnings. The company also have various other sites around the city, so if you’re hungry to earn more, you can pick hours up elsewhere at enhanced rates.
- Working for a forward thinking company who will help you to advance your career and learn new skills
This position is vacant now, and interviews can be arranged at short notice. You’ll meet with the contracts manager and following a successful first interview you’ll be required to meet with the client. If you’re looking to work for a reputable company who are top of the FM game, please send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk to be considering for this opportunity.