£18 - 19 per hour + OVERTIME
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
Monday 2nd September
Fancy working for one of the fastest growing and strongest brands on the Facilities Management sector? Are you looking to work nights on a continental shift pattern? If you are available from Monday for a temp to perm opportunity then this is the job for you!
Are you self motivated, and reliable, with the drive to push your career to the next level, in a company that will actively support this? I’m looking for a Mobile Maintenance electrician to work for a genuinely fantastic company who are one step ahead of the competition when it comes to taking care of employees. The company is up to almost 1000 members of staff, but this doesn’t mean you’ll fade into the background – far from it! They’re constantly winning new prestigious contracts, and are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of upto £21ph with heaps of overtime and self employed methods of payment available
- Immediate start with temp to perm opportunities
- Static site near London Bridge - easily commutable and no travel required
- Continental shift pattern
You’ll be on-site in a prestigious building as part of a maintenance team You’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps and generators etc.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a similar multi-skilled/ building services role, working for a variety of clients
- 17th Edition and time service Electrical apprenticeship (C&G/ NVQ)
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be dealing with some high end clients – so you’ll need to be well presented and articulate in your dealings with them.
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.