£30k - 31k per year + call out + standby
about 2 months ago
Are you an Electrician with experience of both installation and maintenance who is looking for a permanent opportunity with a leading building services company? If so please read further about this new permanent opportunity with an immediate start available!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a growing building services company covering a wide variety of contracts across the UK
- Salary of circa £31,000 per annum, plus vehicle
- 21 days holiday + stats
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-4.30pm with an early finish on a Friday
- Callout rota of 1/6 - £125 standby payment plus a flat rate if called
In this role you will work for a leading building services company across a wide variety of contracts including commercial, healthcare, education and retail to name a few. You will be required to work on a variety of different size projects across the UK. You’ll split your time between both installation and maintenance projects.
You will carry out:
- Large Containment installs
- SWA cable pull
- Glanding of large SWA
- Main Distrubution
- Small power wiring
You will also undertake reactive and planned maintenance tasks.
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to be NVQ Level 3 Electrical – equivalent or higher
- 18th edition
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for a building services company
- Access to the site in Peterborough within 1 hour travel time
- Full UK driving licence
This role requires UK wide travel however you must be based within 1 hour travel time of Peterborough.
This is a permanent opportunity for the right person to start working ASAP. Please send through your full CV and up to date contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP