£40k - 45k per year + extensive benefits package
0844 406 0086
almost 2 years ago
Are you a Maintenance Supervisor with experience of managing Multi Skilled Engineers across high end commercial developments? If you are interested in joining a highly respected, award-winning organisation at the very top of their sector then please read about this great new permanent opportunity and apply today.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to start permanent employment in January 2020
- Holiday entitlement of 33 days per annum
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, Income Protection
- Option for Group Pension Scheme
- Access to a suite of discounts with leading retailers
You’ll be working across multiple, high-end commercial buildings in East London You will have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated hard services facilities professionals covering electrical, mechanical and HVAC maintenance. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times.
This role is covering high-end commercial estates and you will be dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders. You will have responsibility for health & safety across your team at all times.
This role is working Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm however you will also be required to cover an earlier shift on occasion.
What you’ll need:
- An engineering qualification – Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC.
- Previous experience of supervising multi skilled hard services engineers – preferably with teams in excess of 10.
- You’ll also have experience of managing both planned and reactive maintenance schedules.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a vibrant environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 6th January 2020.