£38k per year + 33 days hol
10 months ago
Are you a Boiler Engineer looking for a permanent opportunity working on a large static estate? If you are a Boiler Engineer based in Oxfordshire looking to work for a leading FM Service provider on an exciting new contract then this could be a great opportunity for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £38,000 + excellent call out rates and overtime
- 33 days annual leave
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading names in the FM sector across a genuinely interesting single site estate
- Career progression is a definite possibility with this role due to the size of both the contract and the FM service provider.
As a Boiler Engineer you will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the estate relating to the onsite boilers. You will work as part of the on-site maintenance team and report directly to the Contracts Manager.
You will both undertake the maintenance tasks as well as oversee any specialist subcontractor work relating to the boilers.
You will also ensure strict H&S procedures are being adhered to at all times and complete all the associated reporting with this role.
As part of this role you will part of the on call rota therefore you should live within a 1 hour radius of Didcot.
What you’ll need:
- A CERT IBO qualification – Certified Industrial Boiler Operator
- Experience of operating a BMS system - preferably TREND
- Experience of working on a large site/estate – preferably a critical site
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- Strong H&S knowledge of steam boilers
As this is working on a critical estate you will be required to undertake security clearance.
This role is being actively recruited for now, and interviews will be next week in Oxfordshire area. Please submit your CV today with full details of career history and relevant experience for immediate consideration and an opportunity to meet face to face with the client.