£42k - 45k per year + Excellent holiday package, car allowance (£6500)
almost 2 years ago
Iconic site? Excellent benefits? NO more travelling around London in a van? Are these things that will all tick the boxes when thinking of your dream role? Keep reading… Due to the current incumbent retiring, we have an excellent opportunity to for a BMS engineer to work on a static site in the City of London.
You will be based in an iconic, prize winning building in the heart of the City, just a stones throw from Bank Station. You’ll have full autonomy of this large corporate site, where you will be responsible for preparing and performing your own PPMs and reactive maintenance schedules.
Remuneration package is amongst one of the most generous in the market and includes:
- Negotiable salary – minimum of £42,000 per annum
- Healthy pension pot which is set to increase further
- 25 days holiday come as standard, but you also have the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year – far more than the standard
- Vitality healthcare for both yourself and your significant other
- Car allowance (even in a static position!!) of £6,500 per annum or company car
You’ll need to have previous experience of PPMs and reactive maintenance with BMS systems – ideally Tridium as this is what the client is using, however Engineers with experience of other manufacturers (such as Trend, Siemens etc.) will still be considered. Experience in corporate buildings will also be a huge benefit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is highly ambitious and wants the independence of governing their own site and own schedules. Please apply with your CV including full history to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, for consideration for this excellent position. Telephone interviews can be arranged on the same day you apply, with offers being turned around within as little as a week.