£15 per hour + Company car (personal use), fuel card, 31 days holiday, discount schemes
about 2 years ago
3 - 6 months
Are you an experienced faciltiies or maintenance manager, available immediately? Are you looking to for a foot in the foor, and an opportunity to move yourself up the career ladder with an excellent company who offers genuine paths for progression? Have you got knowledge in HVAC that you can use to guide a team of Engineers? If so, I want to hear from you! I am working with a front-runner in the facilities management industry to find their next Assistant Facilities Manager, covering ten sites predominantly in West London, Surrey and Berkshire. This role is a rolling 3 month contract that could easily become a permanent role for the right person.
You will be managing a team of 8-10 Engineers, covering 10 sites in locations from Aldershot to Northwood and Dulwich, with various locations in between. They’re an excellent team to work with, who genuinely support one another and work hard. Your team will be dealing with PPMs and reactive maintenance and you will be their first port of call when looking for guidance in their work. The role is a brand new position which has simply come about as the company gain more and more business, they need more people on the ground to help fulfil requirements – which means there will be plenty of opportunities to progress and no more worries of redundancy!
- You will need to have worked in Building services previously being technically skilled in various maintenance disciplines, and ideally have trained as a mechanical or electrical engineer.
- A team player – this role is all about motivating your team and being there to offer support when it’s needed – in turn you get a hard working team and good support from your own manager.
- Flexibility is key – you’ll mostly be working 8-5, but sometimes you’ll be required to go the extra mile and stay late or start early - this company is all about going the extra mile for customer services.
- Supervisory experience is ideal – the team needs a strong character to guide them, and prior experience in this will go a long way to showing that you’re up for the challenge.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working for a fantastic company who offers genuine opportunities for progression, and have a chance to develop yourself as a manager and the satisfaction of knowing your knowledge is helping other engineers to develop themselves and become more well rounded – and as if that wasn’t enough they also offer the following:
- Anm hourly rate based on a salary of circa £32k per annum alongside a company car and fuel card, which are also for personal use (within reason!)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays with no on call or weekend working
- Contributory pension
- Various discount schemes
This role is actively being recruited for now, and will be offered quickly for the right candidate who is up for the challenge. If this sounds like it’s your next career move, then please apply as soon as possible with your CV details your full career history and I will be in touch to tell you more!