£32k - 35k per year + Extensive benefits package
0844 406 0086
over 1 year ago
Are you an Assistant Estates or Facilities Manager looking for a permanent opportunity working in a truly unique setting? If you are excited by the prospect of working in a newly created role across a truly TFM function then please read further about this opportunity and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of circa £35,000
- A suite of benefits including 23 days holiday rising to 28, Matched pension scheme up to 8%, Death in Service benefit plus a wide range of retail discounts via Perkbox.
- The opportunity to work in a unique setting spanning a large static estate
- An opportunity to work for an in-house function
As the Assistant Estates Manager in this newly created role you will manage a wide range of Facilities services across this expansive estate. You will deliver exceptional levels of service covering both hard and soft services. You will also be involved with the management of the landscaping function. This role will see you managing a large estate in Kent. You will have responsibility for the performance of the directly employed facilities team, health & safety, helpdesk and reporting. You will act as the point of contact for FM issues across the portfolio and manage the wide range of stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- Experience managing the delivery of both Hard & Soft Services across a large estate
- An in-depth knowledge of current H&S legislation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Ideally you will currently work client-side or have experience working directly for the client
This role is being actively recruited for now, and interviews will be taking place week commencing 9th December. Please submit your CV today with full details of career history and relevant information for immediate consideration and an opportunity to meet face to face with the client.