£27k - 28k per year + vehicle + benefits
2 months ago
If you are an Assistant Contracts Manager looking for a new challenge with a rapidly expanding Facilities Services provider the please read further about this exciting new permanent role on offer in Surrey.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £27,000 - £28,000
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- Laptop + Mobile
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 with service
- A challenging yet rewarding contract to support – which is due to double in size in the the next 12 months
Based out of the company head office in Surrey you will be working closely with the National Contracts Manager and Regional Managers to assist with the daily running of a contract across London and the South East. The contract comprises over 300 sites with a 50 hard services technicians carrying out planned maintenance in commercial properties.
Duties will include ensuring Health & Safety and Compliance are implemented correctly throughout the sites. You will also be working closely with the Regional managers to ensure training schedules are in place and employees are engaged and delivering a great service across the contract.
As the contract continues to grow you will be involved in updating procedures and policies to ensure the effective management of the contract.
In this role you will be based out of the Surrey office however you will be required to travel between sites and meet with Regional Managers across the contract.
- You will have good knowledge of building maintenance services and preferably come from a hard services background.
- You will have experience of managing a large number of sites / engineers spread across a large geographic area.
- You will be confident dealing with compliance, auditing and training in a hard services setting.
- As the role will require you to travel across multiple sites a full UK driving licence is also required.
If you match the criteria please send your CV asap to email@example.com with details of your full work history and qualifications, and I’ll get in touch to let you know more.