£23k - 24k per year + Fully expensed vehicle, phone and tablet
over 2 years ago
Assistant Contract Manager – North West
Are you an experience cleaning supervisor? Do you have a passion for always doing the best job you can to ensure your cleaning operatives are happy, motivated and fully trained and your client is very happy? Are you ambitious and enjoy being rewarded for a job well done? If the answer is yes the please apply for this exciting Assistant Contract Manager role!
Due to continuing growth and winning new business I have the pleasure in recruiting for the UK's fastest growing national providers with over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations for their Manchester area.
As an Assistant Contract Manager you will lead, motivate and monitor your staff to ensure the high standards set by the company are met, KPI's are achieved and service levels are consistently achieved. This is an exciting and dynamic role that will entail travel to multiple sites across your region. No two days will ever be the same.
What’s in it for you?
A very generous salary of up to £24,000 per annum
Fully expensed vehicle
LifeWorks Employee Care
Excellent development and career opportunities
As an Assistant Contract Manager you will need to have extensive cleaning experience and have supervisory experience. This will allow you to be a self starter and work under your own initiative to ensure everything works as close to perfect as it can!
General duties will include;
- Full understanding of Contracts SLA and KPI requirements.
- Personal site inspections are to be conducted at an appropriate frequency
- Provide support & guidance, source suitable solutions on all operational issues
- Company image is maintained through attention to standard of dress, equipment, machinery and conduct of all staff including sub-contractors on customers premises
- Contract induction and training
- Attendance of internal and external meetings as required
- Data and record management including analysis of service failures.
- training, communication and adherence to cleaning programme
- Health & Safety and Environmental compliance
- Client requests are dealt with within agreed time scales
- Immediate remedial action is taken as necessary
- Cleaning operatives are recruited and selected according to company policy and rules/client policy where applicable and each new cleaning operatives receives appropriate training within first five days
- Cleaning operatives are motivated and are kept informed about initiatives in integral which will affect them
We are lining interviews up with the company for the Assistant Contract Manager now in order to start as soon as possible. If you’re thinking about a new move to a truly supportive and developmental company where you can excel, then please apply to as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. For further information contact Andy McCafferty on 07967 485 610 and quote assistant contract manager - Mancherster area