£28k per year
almost 3 years ago
Are you an Area Cleaning Manager that has experience within the retail sector and looking for a new challenge?
Are you based around the Milton Keynes area?
An established cleaning contractor that is experiencing constant growth, recognised for creating true opportunities to progress are now recruiting an Area Cleaning Manager to join them on a well known retail contract.
If you have Area Manager experience please apply for immediate consideration.
What this means for you?
- Up to £28,000 per annum salary.
- The opportunity to work for a well respected cleaning company that build their contracts on quality and retain them for that reason this means you have job security.
I have personally recruited for this company and having kept in touch with various candidates the feedback I have received is the environment is demanding and requires lots of hard work, however the support and recognition from the company as a whole means that they recognise and reward their employees. You could also benefit from promotions within the company and the opportunity to grow and develop from your current position.
In this position you will be responsible for the successful management of 25 mix sites working with site managers, supervisors and operatives to ensure the deliverance of high standards.
You will perform best in this position if you still have a passion for the cleaning industry and enjoy a challenge within a fast paced and often demanding environment.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Must have experience of multi site management
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff.
- Motivate, manage and lead all staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
Secondly please check you are happy with the key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage a team of site managers, supervisors and cleaning operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites.
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with agreed specifications.
- Actively enforce relevant statutory company and site health and safety compliance.
- Monitor equipment.
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities.
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis.
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted.
- Ensure that cleaning programmes are implemented in accordance with requirements.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me.
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)