£20k - 22k per year
14 days ago
Are you an Area Cleaning Manager with experience of successfully managing multi-site cleaning contracts?
Do you also have experience within specialist cleaning?
Do you live in the Birmingham region?
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am excited to be recruiting an Area Cleaning Manager due to a restructure of the business, this has made way for an experienced manager to join an already successful team.
The company is a well established specialist cleaning company that operate UK wide and growing year on year. They will reward you with excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of specialist cleaning contracts across the Birmingham region, ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £24,000 per annum
- Company van fully expensed
- Company credit card, mobile phone.
- Working for a company that is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture
The key responsibilities for the Area Cleaning Manager include;
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites in and around Birmingham.
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Monitor and provide stock and consumables.
- Monitor and control payroll.
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted.
- Provide a clear line of communication with clients to ensure high levels of customer service is maintained.
Key Skills and Experience:
Candidates must have;
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts
- Experience of specialist or deep cleaning contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Motivate, manage and lead all staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence
Commutable from Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me. You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email email@example.com with the subject as Area Cleaning Manager – Birmingham I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.