£24k per year + phone, laptop
30 days ago
Are you an Area Cleaning Manager experienced within the commercial cleaning industry, based in or around Nottingham/Derby? If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please apply today!
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £24,000, plus laptop and phone
- 45p per mile mileage allowance
- Opportunity to work for a highly respected privately owned business.
- Training opportunities to enhance your skillset.
About the company
A highly respected cleaning contractor that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the Midlands. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture and the feedback from the candidates we have secured positions for in other parts of the UK has been fantastic.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of over 25 commercial cleaning contracts ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained.
Your key responsibilities as the Area Cleaning Manager include;
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives (50+) to deliver a high-quality cleaning operation across numerous sites.
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification.
- Actively enforce relevant statutory company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment.
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities.
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted.
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements.
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts – Ideal however experience of managing large teams of operatives 50+ across multiple sites is key.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and employees.
- Motivate, manage and lead all employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence & own transport.
Finally, if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position, please apply directly to me via the link with your latest CV and contact details. There will be a 2-stage interview process starting next week.