£30k per year + Vehicle + Fuel card
about 2 months ago
Are you an Area Cleaning Manager experienced in managing a variety of contracts, based in Yorkshire? If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Industry specific training programmes to further develop your career.
- Company vehicle, fuel card with private mileage available.
- An opportunity to run a high profile cleaning contract for a leading blue chip client.
My client is a highly respected cleaning contractor that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the UK. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of a high profile cleaning contract ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained. You will have a portfolio of over 15 sites covering from the North East to the Midlands, therefore you will ideally be located in the Yorkshire area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Experience of motivating, managing and leading cleaning teams in excess of 30
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
You will ideally be based in Yorkshire as the contract covers sites from Teeside to the Midlands.
If you would like to work for a leading cleaning contractor with a blue chip client then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Interviews will be held online w/c 1st March. This is a permanent opportunity.