£25k - 30k per year + Pension
over 2 years ago
Are you an Area Cleaning Manager experienced within the cleaning industry, based in or around Gatwick?
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am excited to be recruiting various Area Cleaning Managers to join an expanding cleaning company for theirLondonandSouthCoastregions.
The company is well established and will reward you with excellent opportunities for career development and progression. They operate in an employee friendly culture and the feedback from the candidates we have secured positions for in other parts of theUKhas been fantastic.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of a mixture of cleaning contracts, ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to 30k per annum
- A company vehicle (choice of van or car), phone and I pad.
- Working for a company that is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture
- You are your own boss
The key responsibilities for the Area Cleaning Manager include;
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites in London or the South Coast.
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
Key Skills and Experience:
Candidates must have;
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Motivate, manage and lead all staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Own transport is required for this position
- Full UK Driving licence
Commutable from London, Gatwick, Surrey, Kent, South of the M25 and surrounding areas.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me. You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
Send a full CV direct to my email email@example.com with the subject as Area Cleaning Manager – London or South Coast (depending on your preference) I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.