£32k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
about 2 years ago
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
NO CALLOUT ROTA!! Are you an experienced Air Conditioning engineer, who is looking to work for a medium sized company where your work is truly valued, and you’re much more than a number on a payroll? Do you want to work for a company that will reward your hard work and loyalty with support by developing your career? Then I want to hear from you!!
I am recruiting for a small but perfectly formed company who have the pleasure of working on some exciting projects for big clients. Based inKent, they service clients across the South East predominantly covering sites within the M25.
You’ll be attending various client sites within various sectors including pharmaceutical, commercial offices and even some domestic sites, doing both installation and maintenance, so the role will always be fresh. You’ll be working with AC units, VRVs, Chillers, AHUs Refrigeration etc. sometimes doing a bit of general mechanical maintenance as required. General hours are 8.30 – 4pm.
- You’ll have proven experience in maintenance and servicing if a variety of Air Handling units, and ideally have installation experience too
- Ideally Level 2 City & Guilds in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- It is essential that you have a current F-Gas certificate and
- Full clean driving license
- Full DBS will be required before commencement of the position as well as reference checks for the past 2 years
What’s in it for you?
- A generous basic salary of £32,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company van which will be a VW Caddy Maxi and fuel card too
- You’ll benefit from not being on a callout rota, but if you do end up doing any overtime you’ll get paid 1.5x your usual rate – this will be very much on an ad-hoc basis
- You’ll be working for a medium sized company who are more than happy to get you trained up in the areas you need, and you’ll benefit from working for a friendly team
- A very healthy pension pot – contributions matched up to 10%
We are lining interviews up with the company now in order to anticipate a start in January. If you’re thinking about a new move within a company where you can excel, then please apply to the role with your CV detailing your full job history and qualifications, and I will call you to discuss what is expected at interview stage.