£13 - 16 per hour
8 days ago
Immediate start ? Exciting opportunity ? Varied multi skilled role ? If these are key points you are looking for in your next role why hang around ? I am currently recruiting for a range of roles for an established maintenance company to work out of their Newmarket office.These roles will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with contractual agreements.
If you are an A/C / Refrigeration engineer looking for an immediate start mobile role don't hesitate !
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £14ph PAYE or £18ph self employed
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- The opportunity to work on a prestigious , interesting , exciting site
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- Van provided with fuel card and parking expenses
- Attractive working hours of 8-5 with travel time paid after first 30 minutes
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning reporting to a Newmarket branch. The role will be working with our team of mobile engineers who work across a portfolio of commercial, educational, retail and industrial contracts that we currently maintain across the east Anglian region.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems, chillers and Fridge units.
- Must have 2079 safe handling qualification.
- Have a good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls.
- Preferably with good plumbing skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- A flexible approach to the work/ clients requirements and be prepared to work out of hours on occasion.
- Have good organisation skills and have a positive attitude.
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have the experience or certificates required you will not be successful. This is an immediate start so don't hesitate!