£25k - 26k per year + van, fuel card
3 months ago
Are you a FGas qualified maintenance engineer, experienced in carrying out AC maintenance? If you’re looking to work for an industry leader in the Cambridge area, then please read more about this great opportunity for an AC Maintenance Engineer
What’s in it for you?
- £26,000 + overtime @ x1.5 after 40hrs
- Vehicle and other benefits
- Door to door travel
- No call out or standby
- Stable commercial contracts
- As the Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out service and maintenance to a wide variety of contracts that include retail and commercial sites across the Cambridge area.
- Working in the field carrying out planned and preventative maintenance – including filter changes etc.
- You will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
You will have experience of maintaining and servicing Air conditioning units; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work. This role will see you working autonomously, so it is essential you are competent in your AC maintenance.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills.
- F-Gas (2079) qualified.
- Have a proactive approach to work.
- Have the ability to maintain a variety of different air conditioning units.
- Be able to change filters and carry out a range of maintenance tasks on AC units.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Ideally you will hold your IPAF and PASMA tickets.
You will be working for one of the country’s leading Air Conditioning companies. They are experiencing a period of sustained growth across the UK and are one of the most desirable companies to work for in their industry right now.
Along with this they offer excellent progression opportunities and have a highly experienced Senior Management team behind them to support you and your career.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work on an expanding contract for a leading Air Conditioning company then please email your CV or apply via the website today.