£35k - 36k per year + Van, Fuel card and overtime
16 days ago
If you're fed up driving into London and want to work with a small but well established organisation with a wide variety of contracts in the Reading/Home Counties area, this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £34,000 - £36,000 depending upon experience and qualifications
- A van and fuel card
- Good overtime rates - with 1.5x usual rate available over 40 hours
- Working for a fair employer who truly value their employees and their wellbeing/work life balance – working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
- An opportunity to work in a region where little to no travel in to London is required
You’ll be a mobile engineer covering contracts mainly along the M4 corridor. You will be responsible for installation of AC Units, including Splits, VRVs, VRFs. You will also get involved with some service and maintenance contracts, depending on workload. You’ll work alongside a small but growing team. The work is a mixture between high end residential sites, commercial and some domestic contracts.
- Proven experience in both installation in a variety of AC Units
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration as well as a valid F-Gas Certificate
- A basic knowledge of electrics would be helpful
- Full, ideally clean driving license
- A great attitude to work is required as client relationships are the backbone of this business
This is an immediate permanent requirement with the ability to turn around interviews and a start at short notice. Please send your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk for consideration for an interview this week!